• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

BradH now on FEBO

BradH

Reaction score
Been on da net for years, but only now joining FEBO. Some of you may know me already... and some of you may wish you didn't. 😉

My E-body is a '73 Challenger that's a street/strip car I've owned since 1995, although most of those years it's been in various stages of disassembly. The engine is on the stand needing maybe 2 hours of work to be ready to put back in the car. The rolling chassis only recently went to a local shop to have some frame repairs & chassis upgrades... hoping it's going to be back by Thanksgiving, at the latest.

The combination has seen some significant changes since when it ran mid-to-high 10s about ten years ago. Won't make any predictions on how the upgrades will translate into ET and MPH improvements at this time. It'll probably take a fair amount of sorting out before I'm ready to call it good.

I can post some misc pics from my phone, some pretty old and others showing work in progress. Trust me about it being a 20-footer, though.

Mopig_RF.jpg

Last edited:

RJHJR

Reaction score
Welcome from O-H-I-O!
Bet that's fun to run!
Great color!

340challconvert

Reaction score
Brad
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Your Challenger looks good to me!
Love the look of the dana from the back of the car!

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Welcome. Looks awesome.. Love a blue E Body, I may be partial. I almost went with the taller T/A style hood on my car after seeing pictures of yours until I decided to make my Super Shaker hood and scoop.

20200427_192044 (002).jpg

20200426_224158.jpg

IMG9505711.jpg

BradH

Reaction score
Quick update: The shop doing the frame rail repair, etc., is knocking out the job faster than I expected. I should be bringing it back home on Friday.

They've sent me pics of various stages of the work that might be of interest on one of the other forums here, too.

6PKRTSE - Yeah, I recognize your car from M*parts. "Super Shaker", indeed. Makes my "T/A hood on Steroids" almost look normal. 8^)

20180916_174653.jpg

Back