• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Brake Drums

MAC

Reaction score
Where do the people in the know buy used mopar brake drums.
I need front 70 cuda 10'' brakes.....thanks guys

MAC

Reaction score
sixpacktogo thanks for the offer but I found new drums yesterday from NAPA auto parts, they were able to match up my old ones. I would like to go to disc and probably will later, right now the car is still in the shop getting a 512 stroker engine then a paint job, i'm just getting some of the small things out of the way on the car so I can be prepared when it comes out.....thanks all

bcbarracuda

Reaction score
Where do the people in the know buy used mopar brake drums.
I need front 70 cuda 10'' brakes.....thanks guys
I have front brake drums Im taking off my 1970 barracuda gran coupe. I also have the spindles shoes springs etc. If your interested call 269-599-9077. Thanks

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
With a 512 for go you really want stopping power , I would convert to 11.75 Cordoba discs at the minimum

340challconvert

Reaction score
Chryco makes a good point
You want safety and stopping power with a 512 stroker.
I am sure when building an engine like that; you will at times “enjoy” its capabilities. I would seriously consider a disc conversion which can be done with a variety of stock Mopar parts. Stay safe.

ken 408 Stroker

Reaction score
Just Pulled my 10" brake Drums off, For an Upgraded manual disc brake kit. why go back to drum when disc kits are rather Cheap, and and way better stopping power. I have everything you need if your interested.

Back