• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

CALIPER PIN SPECS. and AVAILABILITY

volunteer

Reaction score
These are the pieces as used on the E (and B?) body floating calipers. To be more specific I have a '73 Challenger. Decades ago the empty package I still have lists a Wagner no. as F76079S, but I suspect this no. is long defunct.
I did a search and another p.n. came up. It is H5017 (Carlson). I go back in to Rockauto (where no pins are listed as vehicle specific) and type this number into the Part Number Search area. Right away, the item appears (as Carlson). Under the 'Manufacturer' space, I open this up and scroll to Wagner and then Raybestos - - where both names show success and use the same (H5017) number. There seems to be an active listing under all 3 names - at a fair price, however, no actual 'specs' under the Info label. Now, to get to the point, I was wondering if this (H5017) listing is the same as OEM specs - ie: pin diameter/length and thread size. Have any of you previously ordered these pins and had success - from whatever source? I cannot ask R.A. for specs because they only pass the order on to whichever warehouse so cannot physically obtain and examine the part. I learned this years ago.
Thanks for reading and sorry so long a question. (I do love to type.)

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I have not ordered them but I have no reason to believe they would not be correct .
After years of ordering parts from Rock auto , I have yet to recieve the wrong part !

Back