• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Can the site owner make a promise?

Cojohnso

Reaction score
Your new format sucks. Cant add video links. Cant delete post. If you can keep the geniuses away from A&B bodies only sites? It would greatly be appreciated. Because that is where Ill be.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your new format sucks. Cant add video links. Cant delete post. If you can keep the geniuses away from A&B bodies only sites? It would greatly be appreciated. Because that is where Ill be.

Video is fine. You cant delete on those sites either. And no, A&B will get this format also once I work out the bugs.

Cojohnso

Reaction score
Video appears to now be working

But still cant delete posts The general consensus is that we dont like change. I know that doesn't seem to matter to developers? You can keep same format while updating features. I would recommend listening to your customers?

Last edited by a moderator:

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You cant delete posts on the other sites either. Never could.

Change is inevitable. The format here BARELY changed at all.

Cojohnso

Reaction score
You cant delete posts on the other sites either. Never could.

Change is inevitable. The format here BARELY changed at all.
Yes I can on the others. I do all the time after I read and think? "What the hell was I thinking?" Used to be able to do that here. But now? Just because suits like it? Doesn't mean we do! Read what others are/have said?

MerlinsMopars

Reaction score
Personally, why would you post something that you don't want to post? All the sites are very informative and if you read a post and don't like what they say or what you reply, then just ignore it. At least someone took the time to build a site like this for us to enjoy.
Nice ride, by the way!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
You can edit your own posts but not for an unlimited amount of time. I thought that’s how it’s always been on all the sites. That said I like this format least over all of the 12+ years I’ve been active on these sites but it’s not going to keep me from participating.

70chall440

Reaction score
I don't mind the format; its like getting a new vehicle and getting used to all of the differences, over time you will not remember the old one.

Cojohnso

Reaction score
Oops. That came out wrong. I can't delete my posts. Of course nobody should be able to delete another's post. And there is a number of reasons why to delete a post. Like this post? (I'm stunned this needs explaining?)

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oops. That came out wrong. I can't delete my posts. Of course nobody should be able to delete another's post. And there is a number of reasons why to delete a post. Like this post? (I'm stunned this needs explaining?)

Sorry, that was a mistake on my part - you can delete your own posts now.

That said I like this format least over all of the 12+ years I’ve been active on these sites but it’s not going to keep me from participating.

What exactly is so different?

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I prefer the “recent posts“ option over just new posts and although I know you said it was still coming it would be nice to be able to mark threads sold. That’s pretty much it. I just find it the least likable to date.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
although I know you said it was still coming it would be nice to be able to mark threads sold.

https://www.forebodiesonly.com/forum/threads/sold-items.22592/#post-133500

I prefer the “recent posts“ option over just new posts

I'll look into that... But, when you click New Posts, there will be a tab for Whats new. Which is basically the same thing as recent posts.

1609544563872.png

That’s pretty much it. I just find it the least likable to date.

I dont know why you find it the least likable to date - that just doesn't make sense if the problem is just those 2 things. If there is more, tell me so I can fix it.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Sorry, that was a mistake on my part - you can delete your own posts now.

What exactly is so different?

Good, we are able to delete posts now.

Back