• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Challenger convertible parts

winghawg

Reaction score
ive got a whole 70 challenger convertible that is now parts.i have all the parts rear tub window frame chrome all moldings,two convertible top frames, rocker reforcements,all door glass,top switch, wiring harness,back seat, cuda and challenger rear interior panels. any idea what all of these parts are worth?

crocha617

Reaction score
Lots of good stuff there. Let me know once you have a price in mind. Your location is a big factor for shipping.

70SunFun

Reaction score
ive got a whole 70 challenger convertible that is now parts.i have all the parts rear tub window frame chrome all moldings,two convertible top frames, rocker reforcements,all door glass,top switch, wiring harness,back seat, cuda and challenger rear interior panels. any idea what all of these parts are worth?
Hello. I am looking for a chrome retainer piece that is mounted on the top of each rear wheel well right behind the top of the rear seat in the window well area. It latches the straps together which in turn holds down the convertible top (manual top) frame when the top is down. I've attached a pic. I'm not sure if the power top has the same hold down retainer. I don't have any idea what your parts are worth but I've seen the frames go for thousands of $$. Thank you.

conv retainer1 pass side.jpg

carguy913

Reaction score
Am working on a 71 chal convert, looking for rear seat frame, and windshield surround chrome pieces, picked up a set of windshield pcs off craigslist for 150 but arent nice enough for my project. let me know when you want to sell and condition, we can talk price on seat and trim
THX

moparagtop

Reaction score
Hello. I am looking for a chrome retainer piece that is mounted on the top of each rear wheel well right behind the top of the rear seat in the window well area. It latches the straps together which in turn holds down the convertible top (manual top) frame when the top is down. I've attached a pic. I'm not sure if the power top has the same hold down retainer. I don't have any idea what your parts are worth but I've seen the frames go for thousands of $$. Thank you.

View attachment 54055

(70SUNFUN that clip looks just like the ones they sell in the Marine Stores for Boat canvas tops)

I could use the three long brackets about 2 1/2” wide that are mounted on the rear of the trunk frame that holds the vinyl for the wheel well in place. They are the ones with the snaps on them. Also the long thin aluminum molding that fastens on the back of the rear seat back that holds the boot cover in place with a channel in it.

Back