• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Challenger mirrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockatansky

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a set of paintable mirrors for sale, they came with a car i bought and no longer have. they are used but primered grey and in really good shape. the glass isnt perfect, kind of normal scuffs from age, but most definitely good for a driver. i suppose the mirrors could be replaced for a true restoration.

i know they go for $100-150 a piece on ebay, but again these aren't brand new parts. i would like to get $100 for the pair, plus shipping. they're small and light so shipping shouldn't be bad. i can post some pics tomorrow and hopefully get as accurate an idea as possible as what they look like.

i also have a set of older but never installed front kyb gas a just shocks i'll throw in if someone buys the mirrors. i got them with the parts lot and they don't fit on my dart, so they're no good to me. part number kg4510, they fit e/b body cars.

they are located in little egg harbor, new jersey. 08087 if you want to check on shipping costs.

Last edited:

rockatansky

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i feel terrible and i know i'm going to disappoint the people who have asked about these mirrors, but not only are they not 1970 challenger mirrors, they appear to not even be mopar mirrors at all.

as best i can tell by part numbers, these are for a '70-'81 camaro!! :eek:

PLEASE forgive me, i had no intentions of ripping anyone off, nor would i have sold them without making sure the buyer saw a pic first. i should have researched better last night before i listed them instead of assuming. it would appear the lady who owned the car before me and bought these mirrors was the one who was ripped off. here are some pics, before this post gets taken down. again, it was a mistake, and i won't list any other parts here without pictures and some referencing first. at least i KNOW the leaf springs i have listed are correct. i have very clear numbers for them.

IMG_2608.JPG
IMG_2608.JPG
IMG_2609.JPG
IMG_2608.JPG
IMG_2609.JPG
IMG_2610.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back