• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Changes at YearOne

ctaarman

Reaction score
Not to sure how many of you have noticed that YearOne reduced its discount to EBodies members from the previous 30% to 25% and less. I've not been happy lately with their responsiveness either. Wondering if other members are sensing the same...

douglas17

Reaction score
I have been receiving the 30% offers every now and again ,by Email, must be that I am just on there mailing list.
I have purchased a fair amount of parts over the last few years from these guys, most larger orders I was lucky enough to pick up in person. Nice and helpful personal.
A few times I was not happy with some mail order parts, very poor quality. Now there shipping seems to be outrages, any thing bigger then you can hold in one hand is getting shipped as oversize making it cost prohibitive.

Cudabud

Reaction score
I also have been disappointed in the shipping cost and the quality of the products.

For me the discount does not offset the shipping cost, so I have been looking elsewhere. I don`t mind paying a premium if I am getting a superior product, but from what I got I don`t see it.

No problems with the Yearone personal they have always been helpful and prompt.

moparlee

Reaction score
Just got an e-mail from Year One and they are currently offering free shipping on orders over $99.99. I checked their web site and all it says is that this offer is for a limited time only.

ctaarman

Reaction score
Maybe you guys weren't aware. It used to be 30% off, ALL the time for Ebodies members. That's gone now.

And watch the " free shipping" deals. There are a lot of parts ineligible. 30 off used to be the better deal.
I also have been disappointed in the shipping cost and the quality of the products.

For me the discount does not offset the shipping cost, so I have been looking elsewhere. I don`t mind paying a premium if I am getting a superior product, but from what I got I don`t see it.

No problems with the Yearone personal they have always been helpful and prompt.

I'm buying elsewhere now unless it's something they have an exclusive on, like some wire harnesses.

Back