• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND COMPLETE ASH TRY

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a complete ashtray assy with the light complete with the pigtail. looking for one that just need paint and tins are not all rusted. Thanks guys!

sixpactogo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a black ash tray on this site for sale. no pigtail though.
As far as cleaning out your inbox, click on your conversations, then check one of the boxes and at the bottom you will see a window to select the conversations you want to delete. Click the Choose action and select leave conversations.

BSG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a black ash tray on this site for sale. no pigtail though.
As far as cleaning out your inbox, click on your conversations, then check one of the boxes and at the bottom you will see a window to select the conversations you want to delete. Click the Choose action and select leave conversations.
One member already hit me up but I owe you a solid on the forum education:rofl: not even gonna tell you how long and frustrating that has been. I'm just not a techy guy. I can turn a wrench tho thanks again I'll let you know if it doesn't work out...

fasjac

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have some as well. If you don’t get fixed up, give me a shout.
I may have one unpainted but, the others are hotrod black.

BSG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one, your inbox is full
One member already hit me up but I owe you a solid on the forum education:rofl: not even gonna tell you how long and frustrating that has been. I'm just not a techy guy. I can turn a wrench tho thanks again I'll let you know if it doesn't work out...

I have some as well. If you don’t get fixed up, give me a shout.
I may have one unpainted but, the others are hotrod black.
I think you probably have stuff I need? I'm putting a barn burn back together and just missing some odds and ends. All the trim below the cluster...its a Rallye and the light assy that goes above the heater a/c control, as well as a male end of the orange lighting circuit with a few inches of the orange wire attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back