• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Consolidate sites!

moparlouie

Reaction score
What a P I T A it is to get on these multiple sites Joey! Sorry man but it is, can we consolidate them so we only have to try and log in 3 times for one site instead of 3 4 or 5 of them? it gets really annoying when you can't get right on, like we use too. I have cleaned cookies, re did my favorites, and maybe finally after it works right again,.............we change again. I am talking about A B E & C sites. I have taken advice from you on trying to make the change, but it doesn't work, and have to try multiple times along with changing my passwords. Sorry man, I may be venting, but consolidation would work. Thanks for these sites, but man, it can be just plain annoying. Lou

moparleo

Reaction score
Well I guess that answers that. Be happy that we even have these sites to go on. Just a question, why don't we have the Gold member option on this site? It would help in the recovery of your site costs. Just saying.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well I guess that answers that. Be happy that we even have these sites to go on. Just a question, why don't we have the Gold member option on this site? It would help in the recovery of your site costs. Just saying.

Basically, the site is too small.

Back