• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

CPW Spring Fling 35

sdcbowler

Reaction score
Anyone plan on attending the Chrysler Perormance West Spring Fling Show & Swap? It's being held This weekend April 15th & 16th at Woodley Park in Van Nuys, California. Might be able to locate some of those hard to find parts you are looking for.

sdcbowler

Reaction score
I'm planning to attend. Not sure about the Big Boy event, still on the fence.
I plan to attend both days........for the swap meet mainly. Also suppose to drop off my carrier to get a Sure-Grip installed.

moparmarks

Reaction score
I'll be set up in the swap as usual. Look for my little white Dakota and stop and say hi.
1681268916727.jpeg

basketcase70

Reaction score
Spent most of my time chasing parts or being mesmerized by all the wing cars, but here's a few of the pics I managed to grab with my phone.

IMG_7492.jpeg

IMG_7494.jpeg

IMG_7496.jpeg

IMG_7500.jpeg

IMG_7512.jpeg

IMG_7519.jpeg

IMG_7522.jpeg

IMG_7528.jpeg

IMG_7532.jpeg

heminut

Reaction score
That's a lot of winged cars! I went to the Mopar car show in Albuquerque last fall and there was one winged car, one E body Cuda and two E body Challengers. There were a lot of late model Chargers and Challengers. Nothing wrong with that but I would have like dto see more of the classic stuff. I'll probably take my Cuda to this year's show just to get another Cuda in the show!

sdcbowler

Reaction score
Yes,
There were many nice cars to see. I did pick up a few parts of my own. I am in agreement with heminut.....I like to see more of the classic cars as well.

Back