• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Crazy Mopar Collection

1973cuda

Reaction score
Wow you have to check out this guys Mopar stuff ........... feedback please !!!!

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Lots and lots of cars and parts.
Awesome collection.
I have paused that video thousands of times looking on the parts shelves and the back corners for those M46 scoops I'm always looking for. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be an M46 barracuda with all that stuff.
Would be nice to get my hands on any of those rare cars. That guy, apparently enjoys the hunt and acquisition.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Amazing how so many Mopar hoaders amass such huge collections.

ChallengerGary

Reaction score
Seems like the guy who owns that "business" kind of screwed a lot of customers. Not much progress on a bunch of the cars in over a decade. I'd be pissed if he did that to me. The guy taking the video has more patience than I would seeing my cars buried with a bunch of others. He said he has a FM3 T/A of his buried in there somewhere amongst the at least three other cars he has there.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Perhaps the only way to get in and see the collection is to let the owner restore a few of your cars. Then they are like your get in to the mopar yard ticket while they are there awaiting work.

BriceRoad

Reaction score
I never saw that video before. The owner has one incredible collection.

I am only 20 minutes into it and the video gets annoying because the guy shooting the video keeps asking over and over and over again, "What is this car doing here?" Or something like "Why hasn't the owner done anything with the car?" He is basically asking the guy showing him around, who is not the owner, what is the owners mindset or rational for keeping these cars in this condition. In my opinion after not getting a satisfactory answer after the first few times I would have stopped asking.

I got a little more into it and the guy shooting the video says he owns the Hemi Super Bee and and says it has been there for 15 years. He also says one of the Superbirds there is his as well as an AAR 'Cuda. So obviously this isn't what I would call a barn find since he has known about this collection for many years.

Everyone enjoys this hobby in their own way but if it were me and I was the guy making the video I would be wanting my AAR 'Cuda back and my Superbird so I can drive them and enjoy them.

Last edited:

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I agree. He is very annoying with that.
If he can't figure out that the owner has tons of money and much nicer cars in garages elsewhere then he must be clueless about everything in life.
Some people just don't care that the cars are rotting away. They got what they wanted and that's that. Not everyone wants to sell the cars they have rotting. If they did, I would have a proper hot rod instead of just simple barracuda's.

BriceRoad

Reaction score
I agree. Some people just like owning a rare car and don’t care that it is rotting away. The fact that they own it is enough for them.

I watched a little more of the video and the guy shooting the video comes up upon a ‘70 Barracuda shell and says the car is his and it’s a 440+6 ‘Cuda with a Shaker hood. He says it’s been there for years out in the weather. He says he has a plan for it but couldn’t he get it out of the weather? Seems to me this is very similar to what the owner of the collection is doing with some of his cars.

RCodeCuda

Reaction score
I would love to have any of those cars as yard art.
Wow you have to check out this guys Mopar stuff ........... feedback please !!!!

Rich Costello
716 Rucker Road
Robertsville, Missoura

Rich is old school; no communicating via phone/email/etc. Dead presidents do the talking...

Last edited:
Back