• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Cuda Drip Rails

Status
Not open for further replies.

gzig5

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I know they are available in the aftermarket (~$200) but am looking to see if anyone has a set of decent drip rails that fit a 73 Cuda. I really only need the front 12"-18" or so, especially on the driver side to patch mine, but will take what I can get if the price is right. Aftermarket or original don't matter as long as they are in decent shape. Mine have gotten a wee bit thin in spots and replacing a section would be quicker than making a bunch of patches.

merkamp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know they are available in the aftermarket (~$200) but am looking to see if anyone has a set of decent drip rails that fit a 73 Cuda. I really only need the front 12"-18" or so, especially on the driver side to patch mine, but will take what I can get if the price is right. Aftermarket or original don't matter as long as they are in decent shape. Mine have gotten a wee bit thin in spots and replacing a section would be quicker than making a bunch of patches.
I have a set off a 70 challenger. Don’t know if they are the same look the same good shape 100 plus shipping

rarefish

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a FYI, the side and rear window stainless steel trim pieces do not interchange between the Challenger and the Cuda.

gzig5

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a set off a 70 challenger. Don’t know if they are the same look the same good shape 100 plus shipping
Thanks for the offer but they aren't the same between Cuda and Challenger. I don't know enough about them to know if I could make them work.
And just to be clear, I'm looking for the welded in sheet metal pieces the roof skin is welded to, not the stainless trim moldings.

merkamp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the offer but they aren't the same between Cuda and Challenger. I don't know enough about them to know if I could make them work.
And just to be clear, I'm looking for the welded in sheet metal pieces the roof skin is welded to, not the stainless trim moldings.
Got both put it up to a cuda set and they look the same to me

Fastdakota8s

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll see if I still have a set laying around. Depending where you are you can just have them. And yes I'm new here btw

money pit

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the original drip rail trim from my 70 Barracuda. I think the front of the passenger side is damaged. The rest is ok. Let me know if you still need it.

gzig5

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have the original drip rail trim from my 70 Barracuda. I think the front of the passenger side is damaged. The rest is ok. Let me know if you still need it.
Sent you a PM for more info. Been working on my son's truck and haven't made any progress on this roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back