• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Cuda side glass replacement

demon965

Reaction score
Looking for advise on sourcing replacement side glass for Cuda. I see various price points on line from $399 set to $599. I've heard cheaper products are not correct thickness. Also want to replace guides and mounting points in windows. Would really like to find some nice take out with all mounting points installed, but most original stuff is scratched like mine. Any complete kits available.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Talk to Roseville moparts , they restore cars & have a good idea what work & fits best & should be able to supply all the needed parts .

fasjac

Reaction score
I purchased a complete tinted kit from AMD in 2009. Not date coded but has everything else. Nice kit. 650.00 comes to mind but, that was a while ago. Even bought a replacement driver door glass ( long story) and it was perfect. Just sharing my experience. Good luck to you

roy282

Reaction score
I purchased a complete tinted kit from AMD in 2009. Not date coded but has everything else. Nice kit. 650.00 comes to mind but, that was a while ago. Even bought a replacement driver door glass ( long story) and it was perfect. Just sharing my experience. Good luck to you
Looking for advise on sourcing replacement side glass for Cuda. I see various price points on line from $399 set to $599. I've heard cheaper products are not correct thickness. Also want to replace guides and mounting points in windows. Would really like to find some nice take out with all mounting points installed, but most original stuff is scratched like mine. Any complete kits available.
I bought a whole glass kit from AMD and it’s pretty good quality but You might want to check out these guys Mopar

roy282

Reaction score
Try this link Mopar

Back