• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE Custom 1970 Challenger JS29-- 440 6-pack car 4 sale--NO TRADES

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemidon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my 1970 Dodge Challenger 440-6-pack car-727 trans (was a 4-speed car) with 4:88 sure grip (Can have 3:23 sure grip if youd prefere) originally a 383 4-speed car--pedals are still in place.This is NOT a matching # car but a custom car with roll bar installed--I stripped it to bare metal--metal treated the entire car body--epoxy primered then blocked the car and painted it factory white in single stage urethane. The fuel system is a new tank and sending unit--electric fuel pump; fresh lines; all three carbs rebuilt; New brake master;calipers and pads; all 3 flex hoses are new;new rear wheel cylinders and shoes Both the brakes and fuel system need NOTHING.New front and rear bumpers-not rechromed--NEW-- The Body needed no panels or floors or anything repaired--all are original from the factory-- no rust issues --Aug 2 1969 production date-JS29 car--has the factory T/A hood from the factory--Factory all steel air breather assy--Car is finished --turn key--runs very strong--pictures show it before I finished it .The picture on the lift was before the restoration I did--its just to show the T/A hood . Car is located in Florida 34982--clean clear title in my name--Asking $75,000.--or with a 36% overdrive TKO 5-speed installed and turn key-$85000.--more pictures and Id love to talk to you and answer any questions--Rear tires will need replaceing as they are OLD.
DSC00519.JPG
DSC00345.JPG

DSC00522.JPG

DSC00532.JPG

DSC00533.JPG

DSC00537.JPG

hemidon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also forgot to mention the exhaust system is also new--3 inch from factory manifolds to the rear--heavy breather--theres alot more new stuff I havent mentioned as well--new outter door handles--flip lid fuel cap assy--trunk trim--Also up for sale are the hooker headers I removed from this 1970 Challenger-@ $100.00 plus shipping--they are in good condition

70 challenger.JPG

DSC00094.JPG

MONC

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it thanks , was in spam folder.
I do not see where it is a factory TA hood car.
Did you mean it was a factory TA hood added to car?

hemidon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not to my knowledge--story has it there were NO steel hoods in the 1st month of production and so the T/A hoods were installed at the factory--this is one of the early cars down the line --Prod date is Aug 2,69--no way to know for sure though..I do know its a factory unit and not after market.

MONC

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok haven't heard that before.
Date on tag appears to be September 2nd, where does August 2nd show?

hemidon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no not without checking with carriers--prices change alot and quotes Ive gotten in the past were all over the board--Id check with carriers and compare and deal directly with them.Less chance of mistakes and you get to chose the one that suits your needs--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back