• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE Custom Mopar Keychains

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinstonWolfe

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everybody, I design and print parts in my spare time, and I've come up with a few designs that I think would be of interest to some of you... specifically, keychains.

I'm able to print in either PLA (a rigid plastic), or TPU (a flexible plastic... akin to a stiff rubber band). I mainly have designs for Barracuda, 'cuda, and Challenger, but I can design custom ones as well. Just be aware that I'm an engineering student, and I do this in my free time (which isn't a lot), so I will have to charge extra depending on the time investment I'll have to put in.

I have a variety of colors in both materials (including more besides the ones in the pictures), some of which match up with our favorite Mopar colors quite well, and some of which are close. I'm also able to print with two materials, although these prints require much more of a time investment for me. Some examples are below. (In the first picture, the tags on the left are PLA, the tags on the right are TPU.

----------Prices----------
*PREDESIGNED ONLY*

(Barracuda, 'cuda, Challenger)

PLA (rigid)
Single Color - $10
Two Colors - $20

TPU (flexible)
Single Color - $15
Two Colors - $30

*CUSTOM KEYCHAINS*

PLA
(rigid)
Single Color - $30
Two Colors - $40

TPU (flexible)
Single Color - $35
Two Colors - $45

* most of the cost for custom parts comes with design, so if you have a more complex design, price may go up. These prices are assuming you want something basically the same as the designs already provided, just different text. The Viper and GTX keychains are examples of Single Color TPU Custom Design Keychains ($35).

Please respond to this post or PM me for questions/orders. Thanks everyone!

IMG_2379.HEIC.jpg

IMG_2380.HEIC.jpg

IMG_2381.HEIC.jpg

IMG_2382.HEIC.jpg

IMG_2383.HEIC.jpg

IMG_2385.HEIC.jpg

IMG_2386.HEIC.jpg

IMG_2393.HEIC.jpg

IMG_2394.HEIC.jpg

IMG_2397.HEIC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.