• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Customer service

70Barracuda

Reaction score
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQe9PCyyHi32OCWuynyFKekX-DO325Vuun2nNLBXQrwasSeWVpTDw.jpg
I bought a brake valve like this from inlinetube. The line/fitting on top leaked. No matter what I tried. Called em up. "I bought this valve and line from you, it leaks" First it was oh use a socket to get it seated correctly and I was, this is your parts, all bought from you, it leaks, send me a new one. No send us pics so we can see how it seals and if we determine it is fine its your (me) problem. Only 1 in a 100 leak. Perfect reason to send me a new one. Wait a minute, this is a cheap 4 inch line, your not sending a new one? No. Okay I'll pay shipping? No. If everyone who complained got a new piece we'd be outta business. I had to buy one, all of $15.00 shopped.

AUSTA

Reaction score
There's plenty of them around got you money see you later i only buy there once.
Trouble is with Australia it costs more for return freight than the part cost originally.
Are you using stainless lines.
Mine leaked so now i put a ring spanner on the line first fit & tighten right up to seat then remove & refit tighten with a c spanner

70Barracuda

Reaction score
Steel
ring spanner,c spanner? Those are wrenches I'm sure lol

70Barracuda

Reaction score
Bought a new valve from Wayne at Ramman. It works, no leaks. Also I realized the inline valve was leaking at every connection sans one. The proof that inlinetube is junk you ask? The in-between tube from them is on the new valve w no leaks.

I mailed them asking for a refund. Not holding my breath.

Back