• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dad and I came back from a big haul

mopar car lady

Reaction score
Dad and I came back from a long haul after work.We have a good customer that gave us some Challenger and Cuda' parts,a couple complete 440 engines,three 383 engines.6 transmissions.She knows we are diehard Mopar fans,her husband died a month ago and gave it all of this to us.We walked in and started putting it in the trailer,first mine and then my dad's trailer.My mom,she was wondering what was going on when we came back emptying our trailers.It irritates her when we do these hauls.She will ask why we picked this all up,tell her these are not worth taking in for scrap.My dad and I are into saving these parts.Have to go back tommorrow for the last load.

mopar car lady

Reaction score
The 440s are 1969.This customer is good to us,75 years old and pays on time fixing her car.We were glad she told us about them,a scrapper offered to take them away and told him to get lost.Lot of them parts are worth a lot of money now

Last edited:

michael

Reaction score
The guy I bought my challenger from 14 years ago have me a whole van full of mopar parts. In the early eighties when he acquired the car he said he would go to a local you pick-a-part junkyard and get all kinds of various parts off challengers. They sure came in handy when I restored my car. Those days are long gone.

70SunFun

Reaction score
Dad and I came back from a long haul after work.We have a good customer that gave us some Challenger and Cuda' parts,a couple complete 440 engines,three 383 engines.6 transmissions.She knows we are diehard Mopar fans,her husband died a month ago and gave it all of this to us.We walked in and started putting it in the trailer,first mine and then my dad's trailer.My mom,she was wondering what was going on when we came back emptying our trailers.It irritates her when we do these hauls.She will ask why we picked this all up,tell her these are not worth taking in for scrap.My dad and I are into saving these parts.Have to go back tommorrow for the last load.
That was kind of that lady to give you and your dad those parts, nice find! Can you post the VINs of the 383's? Looking for a 1970 383 F stamped engine. Thanks.

Edward Hackett

Reaction score
Have you decided on prices for some of this stuff? Sure could use clutch/brake pedal assy. 833 trans & tunnel for a '70 'Cuda.

Back