• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dash Pad Replacement

71droptop

Reaction score
Looking into replacing my 71 Chall. A/C pad.
Anybody seen any pads from Dash Pros .
$685 + ship
Any feedback appreciated.
thanks

Avalanche

Reaction score
Dont know this company but, whoever you get your pad from make sure they use a steel core. ABS cores can warp over time.
I heard superior dash was good and also just dashes.
Do a search and they pop up.
Good luck

AUSTA

Reaction score
Dash pad pros quoted 2 weeks took over 10 you could see the black through the dye had to respray stitch line all over the place overall crap expensive mistake when you also take in the shipping to Australia.
replacing with a Just dashes dash double the price but from what i have heard the quality is second to none see quote below
We work off of your original part to ensure that when you go to put it back in your car, you know it's going to fit. Our current turnaround time is about 10 weeks from the time we receive your part. This dash does not come with a stitch. Our vacuum-forming process produces a clean, smooth factory quality dash.

Send to: Just Dashes
5941 Lemona Ave.
Van Nuys, CA 91411

Approximate Cost: $1,350 + Shipping

This price includes that restoration of the dash pad in black. For any other color, you can add $100-$200 depending on the color. To begin the process, you can fill out our order form on our website and include it with the packaging when you ship out the part(s) . Let me know if you need anything else.

71Plym

Reaction score
Just Dashes has a big name thanks to magazines. They are expensive too. In my experience, the product and service did not match the price. Maybe they save their best for the big restoration guys.

jimbyr

Reaction score
I got a black pad for my 71 AC Challenger from these guys and was happy with it. The 685 price is for a steel core pad with your old core. I chose to buy the pad out right and send my old pad back later and get the refund just to be sure I would still have something if the new pad came back crappy. The pad was nice and I thought they did a good job although the grain doesn't match exactly but very close. They will send you vinyl samples beforehand if you like. Took about 5 weeks to get the new pad. No problem getting the core charge back later

Jim

burntorange70

Reaction score
Just Dashes has a big name thanks to magazines. They are expensive too. In my experience, the product and service did not match the price. Maybe they save their best for the big restoration guys.

I will never use them again. Sent my dash and arm rests to them. They did ok. Nothing special. Even jacked up one of the arm rest brackets. I just tweaked it as well as I could and delt with it.

Could of should of sent it back but was a little sick of being treated so poorly by them. They had a bad to good for you attitude.

AUSTA

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up another talk the talk once there got the money up front order it falls apart
I redone the interior on my burnt orange cloth inserts TA using Legendary the seat covers were spot on ,the vinyl roof is good but the accuform door skins are terrible
had to cut the inside to fit ,they don't have a top lip for the inner compression fit weather seals so they rivet them on you can see the large silver rivets from the outside
also ordered them with them soft armrest but the steel bucket don't fit no matter how hard you try. don't line up on the door inner door latch catch .

71droptop

Reaction score
Thanks for getting back- that sucks. Did you change or add speakers. I was thinking about adding the 3" cutouts to get more sound up front.
Any thoughts on that.
Thanks for your feedback

AUSTA

Reaction score
Left as original with center speaker only used stereo center speaker

Back