• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Decode this fender tag

rbbruno3

Reaction score
I have a chance to buy this 1974 Barracuda . The guy was building a new garage and I was driving by(out in the boonies)so he had pulled this outside to work on the addition. car was covered but you just know those 1/4 panels. Interior is nice needs some patches in ds floor and trunk. Car is partially disassembled. I didn't take pictures of the body just the vin and tag

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_0468.JPG

aussiemark

Reaction score
1974 E bodies are the rarest because they had the shortest production period and the lowest number produced plus their not as popular as the pre 1972 models so more likely to be parted out or left to rot I think they are worth saving.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking Aussiemark, these e-bodies any year just don't pop up around me. These cars in the snow belt were rotted out in less than 10 years. I will buy all of them that are running and driving with decent paint and interior for 5K or less. 318 or 360 brown , white, green whatever

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Well if you can buy it for 5K you had better just go get it.
Or pass it along and I bet someone on here will go get it in a day or two.
Well worth having.

quapman

Reaction score
Bronze w/ white top and black/white interior? I second the "delicious" comment.

aussiemark

Reaction score
Even if they don't have engines at all and the bodies are in reasonable condition I mean drivelines are a lot easier to sort out then bodywork.

Back