• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Does anyone know of this '70 Cuda?

RT6PK

Reaction score
I am looking for this Cuda. VIN BS27H0B137148. I don’t want the car. I was just curious as to what ever happened to it. I came across this photo on the net. It was for sale here about 8 years ago.

Just a little history. My dad bought the car around 1982. The 340 came out of a rusted out ‘70 Dart that was going to the junkyard. Long story short, the car got passed to me, I realized after many years that I wasn’t going to restore it; so I traded it to the guy who listed it here back around 2010. BTW, I still have the 15x7 rallye wheels that originally came on the car.

Soooooo I was just curious as to what ever happened to it. Did it get restored?
april_008.jpg
Anyone know?

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! I don’t know the car but it may help to tell us what you know about where it was located when you owned it where it went when you sold it.

RT6PK

Reaction score
Sure, The car was purchased by my dad around 1982 from a guy in Erie Pennsylvania who had just moved there from South Carolina. The car sat in the Youngstown, Ohio area until I traded it in November of 2009. It went to a guy named Pete Skalba from Grafton, OH. Just for fun yesterday, I did a google search for '70 Cudas. A picture of the car came up and I traced it to a For Sale post here on this site from 2010. I thought to myself, "boy, I wonder what ever happened to my old car". I am not going to call Skalba because of some underhanded low life stuff that he pulled on me during this deal.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Do you happen to have a pic of the fender tag readout?
What's the Vin number?
Are you trying to find it to purchase it or just curious what it's been up to?

mymcodebee

Reaction score
Is there any chance this car was in the Pilly area around 15 years ago...
I bought one very similar to this from a guy wearing a sign around his neck at Carlisle.. No joke.
He was wearing a straw hat walking around stating he had a 340 cuda rag for sale.
I left immediately and followed him to Philly and bought it. I later sold it and three other convertible barracudas in a package deal to Alan Fox from Texas and supposedly went up to the Michigan Ohio area... Never saw the car again. I would check with Ola Nilson, he has the data on my old cars I believe..

RT6PK

Reaction score
15 years ago? No, it was in my possesion 15 years ago. I traded it off in late 2009 to a guy in Grafton, OH. He listed it For Sale here a few months later. After that? Who knows.

Back