• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE DOOR HINGE SERVICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
:thumbsup: Hi guys/gals, Doors won't stay open ? Noises, body lines out of alignment ? Almost ready for paint ? Time to get those door hinges fixed. Contact me and lets get it done now ! Member discounts, over 25 years experience, Mopar hinges only, completely remanufactured to new working condition, guaranteed. This a service to redo your hinge cores. Exchange subject to core availability. A-B& E-body service. Member discounts. Pm now for more details and thank you for your past business.

ebayehinge.jpg

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man its HOT !!! Lets get going on those Mopars. Is it time to get your doors working like they should ??? Lets do it now. Send me your rebuild-able cores and you will get them back quickly and working like new !!! No import junk.
Remember all members get 10% off list prices. PAY-PAL, Cash, checks, Gold ,silver or what do you have ???
Thanks to all of my satisfied customers. See me in last Months "Mopar Muscle" on the last page. :thankyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back