• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

dual quad efi

Mike Whissel

Reaction score
thinking of going this way, and wondering about some real feedback not people trying to sell.. looking at sniper holley system, fast, fitech or other that they run.

1972 AAR Cuda

Reaction score
thinking of going this way, and wondering about some real feedback not people trying to sell.. looking at sniper holley system, fast, fitech or other that they run.
I added Fuel Injection to my 440 (an older Edelbrock Pro-flo setup) and once I got it all done I was very pleased with the performance and drivability. I know there are a lot of really good systems, so select the package that works best for your setup, but I would make sure you have the ability to tune it if you need to. some have better functionality in that department than others.

AUSTA

Reaction score
Tried EZY EFi ver 1 dual quad on Offenhauser manifold when good run good but seem to need continual re tuning.
Going STR12 dual offset with dual quad fitech on my 414 stroker had a good run with Fitech.
6 pack,800 Go ,600 Go.
Also have XFI sportsman port injection on Ritter 426 yet to setup done 1 for a mates 440 seemed quite smooth except for a badly soldered connection on the sensor analog ground kept coming up with sensor faults

tonysrt

Reaction score
I put the dual quad Fitech on my 472 Hemi. It ran good till I got stranded and had to have car flat bedded home, no start condition. Next day started and ran till I shut it off and no start again. Tried again same problem. It seems like a heat problem caused the hot no start. Sent unit back and ECU was bad after 2 years and 1400 miles on it. They replaced ECU at no charge but I haven't put it back on because I don't like the idea of getting stuck again. I put the carbs back on and haven't had a problem since. I felt so lost with the no start problem. By the way the ECU was $325 for the fix, but was warranted.

Back