• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

E body leaf springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis9995

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
selling e body leaf springs off a 70 challenger. Make me an offer. Seller pays shipping. Leaf springs on the right.

IMG_6166.JPG

Dale Mathews

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any ??? chance you would sell me a set of those Hemi carbs for a real Hemi car (not for resale) ? I would be grateful, thanks, from Dale 828-381-1832, welcome to text or call me

Luis9995

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only have one pair left off a 70 e body if I remember correctly. I was going to keep them over the years until I had more money saved so I can sell the last pair to get more money to restore my car all at once or if I get a 71 cuda to get the rest of the money to buy that. Whichever comes first

Luis9995

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anything happens I'll let you know when I decide to sell I have two other people that also want them. Both bought the other 5 carbs off me.

Dale Mathews

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anything happens I'll let you know when I decide to sell I have two other people that also want them. Both bought the other 5 carbs off me.
Thanks for possible chance and reply, would love to hear back from you with good news for me thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back