• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

EFI Intake Manifold

Ricky J

Reaction score
Hi was wondering if any one knows of Low Profile Ram EFI Intake Manifold on the market to suit 440 big block.I have the Edelbrock XT Intake that takes a 90mm throttle body but it sits high in my 73 Barracuda build and can see hood clearance issues.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Any intake can be modified for multiport EFI by welding in Bungs for the injectors .
The Accufab throttle bodies are 1/2 the height of a carb which can help also .
Some intakes have a front mount for the throttle body facing forward .

Ricky J

Reaction score
Any intake can be modified for multiport EFI by welding in Bungs for the injectors .
The Accufab throttle bodies are 1/2 the height of a carb which can help also .
Some intakes have a front mount for the throttle body facing forward .
Thanks for the info .Do you know of a specific intake complete set up with the throttle facing forward as I live in Australia I am not up to date with what is on the market and it is my first Mopar build.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Not immediately but I could look , I think Edelbrock has some , Holley & Weiand , could have them also , holley has been aggressive about developing EFI systems .

Ricky J

Reaction score
Any info would be great if it’s not to much trouble.I have sent Holley a email as well .My engine is 426 Aluminium block/aluminium edelbrock heads and running a 88 mm turbo

Back