• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FEBO interface

mrjlr

Reaction score
How hard would it be to update the interface more like FABO & FBBO with nice icons for Thanks, Like, Agree & Disagree?

It would just be nice.....just saying. ....

Jeff

budascuda

Reaction score
True, but I am not perfect, so that would leave the rest of the membership to be impartial (Lol)

Grady Cain

Reaction score
The red "disagree" icon should always be used judiciously and not maliciously. It works well on FBBO and many members laughingly celebrate their first "red X" when received. The "agree" and "thanks" icons are more to-the-point than just the "like" when responding to members and would be a welcomed addition to this already awesome forum! Just like everything else in this world - respect others as you would want them to respect you. And if your feelings get hurt on the Internet, you probably shouldn't be posting things on the Internet. Just sayin'...

budascuda

Reaction score
The red "disagree" icon should always be used judiciously and not maliciously. It works well on FBBO and many members laughingly celebrate their first "red X" when received. The "agree" and "thanks" icons are more to-the-point than just the "like" when responding to members and would be a welcomed addition to this already awesome forum! Just like everything else in this world - respect others as you would want them to respect you. And if your feelings get hurt on the Internet, you probably shouldn't be posting things on the Internet. Just sayin'...

I disagree!
Lol

budascuda

Reaction score
Mrjr I didn't know you were the go to guy here,
Yes nice job on the transport.
I was just wondering though, how come we didn't get the political forum like FABO ? After all what's good for goose is now good for gander!

Also, now that we have new buttons, should we not also have the corresponding counter windows for them, so we can keep track of the likes, dislikes,thanks...
I will be saying things on the new forum that gonna draw some fire , I like to keep track of the dislike count.
Lol

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Also, now that we have new buttons, should we not also have the corresponding counter windows for them, so we can keep track of the likes, dislikes,thanks...

The 'positive' are counted as likes as one group. (thanks, agree, etc)

budascuda

Reaction score
No need to loose your composure ,
You are a staff member!

Last edited:

Cooter 14

Reaction score
Please no politics I cancelled my subscription to mopars collectors guide after being a long time subscriber because of their politics cooter14

Back