• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Fender Tag

NorthStar71

Reaction score
Pulled the tags off my fender, haven't found the broadcast sheet, and looking for some tips on best way to preserve/ refinish the tags - without destroying them. Also used an online decoder at Stock Mopar, posting here if anyone can fill in the missing "not found" options 16129090326299081584261874509422.jpg

NoCar340

Reaction score
The upper right code on bottom tag is "CTD" - codes are ConTinueD on the next tag. The code at upper left of upper tag is "26" calling for a 26-inch radiator opening in the core support as (opposed to the 22-inch cutout).

NorthStar71

Reaction score
Thanks! Those were the biggest ?? I had
The upper right code on bottom tag is "CTD" - codes are ConTinueD on the next tag. The code at upper left of upper tag is "26" calling for a 26-inch radiator opening in the core support as (opposed to the 22-inch cutout).

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
H6XW is the interior , I don't have the book here to decode it but it would tell you buckets or bench , console or not & color in your case W white

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
That is one sweet stacked up car! Sure aren't many two tag cars out there. Hope you find the build sheet. I'm sure this car has a few hidden gems.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
You can have new tags made since you have those. Or you can soda blast them , prime and paint them and put them back where they go. On the car for sure!

NorthStar71

Reaction score
That is one sweet stacked up car! Sure aren't many two tag cars out there. Hope you find the build sheet. I'm sure this car has a few hidden gems.
Thanks!! I swapped out the white interior as a kid & probably threw out the sheets, without knowing :oops:

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
awh, that's too bad. That white and black interior is pretty uncommon in comparison to the standard black interior.
There is always the chance behind the glove box. possible headliner or under carpet.

Cool car!!

Culvers

Reaction score
Could you post a photo from the backside. It is hard the read if it is V6X or V5X...

NorthStar71

Reaction score
awh, that's too bad. That white and black interior is pretty uncommon in comparison to the standard black interior.
There is always the chance behind the glove box. possible headliner or under carpet.

Cool car!!
Oooh yeah, haven't pulled either of those yet 🤞

NorthStar71

Reaction score
I'm a little confused on the spoiler package, car still has gull wing, but never had rear window louvers or chin spoilers - is that J68 & J78?
Shouldn't it have holes on fenders or roof?

Last edited:

NorthStar71

Reaction score
Was on phone & tablet, feel like an idiot after finally getting on my pc and seeing the Decoder page :realcrazy:

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
J68-backlite louvers
J78-front spoiler
J81-Rear spoiler wing type

Yes there are a few holes for the louver mounts.
Yes there would be holes for the spoiler mounts.
Easy thing to fill, or does the car have a repaint?
I'm a little confused on the spoiler package, car still has gull wing, but never had rear window louvers or chin spoilers - is that J68 & J78?
Shouldn't it have holes on fenders or roof?

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
J68 would have always had a vinyl roof.
The fc7 car does not have the correct rear window trim for a backlite louver.
the mopar picture with the pretty woman appears to have the correct window trim under the louvers.
Louver stud.jpg
LouversRealDeal.jpg

Back