• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Floor Pan Exhaust Hanger Bracket

RYO5566

Reaction score
Hello! I'm asking about the exhaust bracket. The left side of my car has a bracket that looks like it was made by myself. It seems that such a part is on sale as an after part, but in the case of this part, do you make a hole in the floor and sandwich it from the inside and outside to install it? Is on the left side, but is the right side not on sale? thank you for reading it until the very end!

20200323_173526.jpg

20200323_173513.jpg

s-l300.jpg

Rich G.

Reaction score
That one on the left is the factory hanger. Depending on what year you’re working on depends on what you use on the right side. I believe 70-71 you would add that one you show. The 73 I’m working on now uses a different one. You can call Accurate Exhaust and they’ll have the correct one for you.

RYO5566

Reaction score
That one on the left is the factory hanger. Depending on what year you’re working on depends on what you use on the right side. I believe 70-71 you would add that one you show. The 73 I’m working on now uses a different one. You can call Accurate Exhaust and they’ll have the correct one for you.

Thank you for your kind response! I will work on it immediately.

Back