• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

found a wrong broadcast sheet in my Challenger.

homey-o

Reaction score
I found a broadcast sheet in the back of my drivers seat for a EB5 Challenger convertible with a 383 and a four speed. The VIN is JS27N0B228608. I will post in the Hamtramck Registry also
167EDCDE-6DE9-4F51-8C1C-D05189D6D546.jpeg

Last edited:

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Can you please post the full vin.
When posting the full vin, a simple google search will produce this thread.

Do you care to post a picture of it so we can look at it?

Are you sending it to the registry? If so, please post a picture or scan here. We would all like to learn any bit of information we can about some of the items and process's and time frames that things were produced and used. Every bit helps the hobby. If sent to a registry, we will not ever learn a thing about what is there.

Dev383

Reaction score
homey-o

That build sheet is for my Challenger, I was told it was an original Kentucky car but I bought it in 2000 just out of Cleveland. It was a basket case but it is all back together now and looking the way it should. I live in Alberta, Canada and still own the car, B5 blue 383 4Speed convertible and I would very much like to obtain the sheet. Please contact me when you have time.

Bob

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
What's the VON on your car? I'm curious how close it was to this build sheet and the car that was apparently on the same assembly line.

Dev383

Reaction score
Is the VON the same as the Sequence #? if so Homey-o's Challenger was 1040391 and mine was 1040427, a bit further away from each other than I thought they'd be.

Dev383

Reaction score
Sorry, found the VON for mine =107135170 can't read Homey-o's but I think for assembly purposes the sequence number would be the number to use when determining how close the 2 cars were on the line.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I believe your right. The sequence number helps with that determination.
I'm very much still learning all this.

Thanks for posting up some info though!

Looks like the sequence number is quite far away from homey-o's sequence number

Dev383

Reaction score
Just want to call out Homey-o for posting the build sheet and then sending it out so quickly, really appreciate people like you in the hobby.

Many Thx!

Bob

Back