• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

found broadcast sheet:.... JH23JOB304229 T/A CHALLENGER F4/F8

ph23vo

Reaction score
BOUGHT A SET OF SEATS TODAY..ONE HAD THE BACK STILL ON IT.. OPENED IT UP TO A HUGE RATS NEST [FILLED ENTIRE SEAT BACK].PULLED IT OUT TO FIND A MINT SHEET BEHIND IT ALL!

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

floyd

Reaction score
Very cool. Did you let Barry Washington know? Hoping mine turns up some day....

ph23vo

Reaction score
YES..CAR EXISTS.... HE LET THE OWNER KNOW I HAVE IT.. HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM THOUGH YET...KEEP LOOKING!

ph23vo

Reaction score
should be there any day!,,,i see a sheet on ebay for a t/a for 950.00

Grady Cain

Reaction score
If I found a build sheet for someone else's car, I would gladly GIVE it to the rightful owner. I don't give a **** if it's a slant 6 or a hemi car. It's the right thing to do...

70SunFun

Reaction score
If I found a build sheet for someone else's car, I would gladly GIVE it to the rightful owner. I don't give a **** if it's a slant 6 or a hemi car. It's the right thing to do...
Amen, brother. Decades ago in my 69 Roadrunner conv I found a secondary broadcast sheet that was for a Sport Satellite conv that was built a few cars after mine. I mailed it to Galen G. Hopefully he found the owner and gave it to them.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Years ago I owned a 70 Challenger RT SE 440 car that I sold in the late 70's and it eventually was exported to Sweden. The car is still listed on the Swedish Registry for Challengers.

I sent the original broadcast sheet to Barry Washington when I found it several years ago to hopefully re-unite with the European owner.

Barry does these services without any financial expectations, and maintains a log of contacts and returns of items as part of his itinerary.

Not all numbers guru's are equal.

Dino2 (1).gif

Last edited:
Back