• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

From the frozen tundra

Sublimeone

Reaction score
Thought I would try this out as I have a couple of E bodies. Looks like a lot of info on here. Don't know how farm truck pix got in here!

IMG_1591.JPG

IMG_0806.JPG

IMG_1203.JPG

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from mid Michigan. Since they are both sublime, I assume both the Challenger & Barracuda are yours. Nice truck too. I think I see a common theme going on here:thumbsup:. BTW, I am originally from the SW corner of your great state of ND.

Sublimeone

Reaction score
Yes both rigs are mine, we are all Sublime including Harley and Demon not pictured. Well the Demon goes to paint this month. I have been stuffing a 6.1 in it and need to finish slashing and burning prior to paint. The Scat Pack is for most part stock other than some misc bolt ons and runs mid to high 12,s The cuda however is very not stock (apologies to purists) 440 bored/stroked making just under 640 at crank, all fiberglass front end with modern K and discs, spooled 433 in rear, complete roll cage, and using a Mega Squirt 3 for fuel delivery. No back seat and toggle switch dash with Dakota dash. Runs 10.3-7 all day on 91 pump gas with slicks. Honestly the EFI radically changed consistency for the better as I am not worlds best carb tuner. I will never go back to naturally aspirated if I am building a car. I love a nice carb on a tunnel Ram but the driveability for my limited carb tuning skills was a ah ha moment. Included a pix of Demon prior to paint with 6.1 being stuffed into it. Should anyone be interested in the heresay of an A body swap I have a build thread going on the A body sight FABO. Sublimeone there as well.

IMG_0946.JPG

IMG_1217.JPG

IMG_1359.JPG

Back