• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD Gen 2 426 Hemi Cradle / Stand for Sale New in Box, Never Used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vice guy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I’m selling my brand new, never used or unpacked, 426 Hemi engine stand / cradle. I purchased this cradle about two years ago for a 1971 Cuda project that had a 1968 426 Hemi in it. I was going to remove the Hemi, but never got around to it. The car has since been sold and I now have no use for this Cradle. I paid around $225.00 for the cradle plus another $75 for shipping. The Cradles are individually made in Indiana. The seller is still in business and manufacturing and selling these cradles.

Listed below is the information on the Cradle that I was provided with at the time of purchase. The attached pictures of the Cradle are also from the original sales listing.

Heavy Duty Engine Cradle for Chrysler / Mopar 426 Hemi (Iron or Aluminum Block). This cradle will support a full dressed engine. It is fabricated from 1/8” wall steel tubing with laser cut parts, MIG welded and Powder Coated in High Gloss Black. The removeable Casters / Wheels are 4” and rated for 330 lbs each. The unit itself, when unpacked, has joints that slide together and bolted with 3/8” grade 5 bolts thru match drilled holes.

I’m offering this Hemi Cradle for $100.00 + Shipping. If your interested, please contact me and provide me with a ship to address so I can obtain a UPS or FedEx Ground shipping quote. If you want to get a shipping estimate on your own, the box measures 30” x 18” x 9” and a weight of 60 lbs. My zip code is 33316 (Fort Lauderdale, Fl).

stand 1.jpg

stand 2.jpg

stand 3.jpg

stand 4.jpg

hemi box 1.JPG

hemi box 2.JPG

hemi box 3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back