• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

GenIII Challenger at the Track...

MiHiHemi

Reaction score
Had some fun last weekend at the Colorado State Patrol training facility/track. Our local Challenger Club had private use of the track all day. Thanks to great conditions, I was able to turn a personal best lap. Think I would like to try a track prepped E body Cuda some day :)

booyaballer

Reaction score
I'm hoping to do the same soon. out here i'm required to install a tow hook in the front. did you have to do the same? if so, which product did you go with?

booyaballer

Reaction score
did you remove the front end to install the hook? any pictures? mine is a 15 challenger SRT 392 with the ACC sensor in the front.

MiHiHemi

Reaction score
My '15 SRT is in the shop finishing up my new 426 build. The engine builder is installing the tow hook while in there so I don't have pics. yet. I don't believe the nose needs to come off to install. Also read in the instructions there is no need to cut holes or damage the grill. Having the ACC up front is something that could be an issue though. I would contact ZL1 addons for specific questions.

Back