• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Good repop Go wing?

440rush

Reaction score
I don't the quality of the spoiler in the link you posted but that's a very good price for a complete kit.

budascuda

Reaction score
It definitely is a good price but I am a bit suspicious about the little US flag which is planted right above the bolts only, I don't think the whole thing is made in US!

A while back, I bought a set of (Niehoff )points and condenser, ON the box it said made in the USA. After I got home and examined the part I realized that it was too cheaply fabricated to have been made in North America (Canada puts out some nice stuff too!) so i returned the parts and made a complaint to the manager about the part being substandard, he said "they make them that way in China", I said the box says made in the US and he said with a chuckle, "yes the box is but not the part that's in it".
So you can just imagine the words I used before I stormed out of that joint. (ok, I give you a hint, the first words rhymed with "go pluck yourself"
Ps. I left the parts on the counter.

69bfan

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
The most correct and better quality spoilers are manufactured under the First Place Auto Parts banner. It is a company that is now operated under the Trim Parts brand. It will be a slight bit more money, but worth the extra dollars.

DrEamer

Reaction score
I contacted the seller via their eBay listing. They do not list the exact one in my earlier link on eBay, but then list a concours grade on eBay, but not their regular online store. I asked the difference between it and their value grade and received the following response.
"Hi they are the same shape and size only difference is we take a little more care in the finish thanks" Now to decide if the extra $144 is worth it.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-DODGE-CHALLENGER-Mopar-Go-Wing-Spoiler-CONCOURS-QUALITY-New-70/191832205581?fits=Model:Challenger&hash=item2caa17290d:g:rBsAAOSwpIdW8DcH

Back