• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Great White North

Dev383

Reaction score
I just joined yesterday, been all Mopar for about 34 years. Currently we have 4 Mopars, Durango, Gr Cherokee, 200 and my Ebody Challenger. I bought the Challenger 21 years ago and although its basically all restored ( and driven) I still from time to time find things, or have it pointed out to me, that something is not correct. Although it probably would have been more economical to have purchased a restored Challenger, I fully enjoyed the treasure hunt that it took to piece it back together ( it was a basket case, brought home unassembled). So I don't mind when I have to start looking again, most recent revelation was the power steering pulley wasn't correct, looked for 2 years on and off and found one local, just waiting to detail it and install for the 2021 season.

RJHJR

Reaction score
Welcome from Columbus Ohio.
I bought my avatar convertible in '84 from the original Owner after having to sell two to finish college.
Now I have four in various states of condition.

sir_veza

Reaction score
I just joined yesterday, been all Mopar for about 34 years. Currently we have 4 Mopars, Durango, Gr Cherokee, 200 and my Ebody Challenger. I bought the Challenger 21 years ago and although its basically all restored ( and driven) I still from time to time find things, or have it pointed out to me, that something is not correct. Although it probably would have been more economical to have purchased a restored Challenger, I fully enjoyed the treasure hunt that it took to piece it back together ( it was a basket case, brought home unassembled). So I don't mind when I have to start looking again, most recent revelation was the power steering pulley wasn't correct, looked for 2 years on and off and found one local, just waiting to detail it and install for the 2021 season.
Welcome from Brampton, Ontario. Your Challenger looks amazing! BTW I'm a new member too. Almost a week...

moparleo

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard. I think some people are too much into what is "correct". A lot of different things can still be "correct" I hope that that doesn't keep you from just enjoying your car.
We like to see them, pictures are nice.

RJHJR

Reaction score
I hear you, I do drive this one, even though I am always looking to make it closer to original, that's part of the enjoyment.
Drive it like ya stole it!
And the fix it like ya love it!

One of my favorite memories was catching my daughter taking pictures as she was helping me bleed the new brake system.
It was on four jack stack stands and she had to climb in the window from a step ladder.
She gets to drive it whenever she wants!

BTW. We do need pictures.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Glad you joined up. I don’t know if you (I) ever get one completely finished. It’s just personal satisfaction! Would love to see some pics when you have time.

Cojohnso

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard. I think some people are too much into what is "correct". A lot of different things can still be "correct" I hope that that doesn't keep you from just enjoying your car.
We like to see them, pictures are nice.
I agree. And also remember? We are far more interested in "Correct" than the production line was back in the day. It's very possible to have components original that may not necessarily been "By the book correct." If it got the car to the dealership.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Sorry but not missing that at all !!
you are missing +32C !!
All is well Thanks , I hope everything is good there other than the weather !

Dev383

Reaction score
Going to include more pictures, but the camera I had the bulk of them on took a dip in the lake last summer, the cars tucked away for the winter so will send more pics ASAP

Back