• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Happy Birthday T/A!

Grady Cain

Reaction score
On this day in 1970, my car was built so I gotta wish it a Happy Birthday! :D
20170129_164102.jpg

budascuda

Reaction score
Hey Grady, you have a nice setup if you don't mind me saying so! The checkered floor is a class act.

Grady Cain

Reaction score
Hey Grady, you have a nice setup if you don't mind me saying so! The checkered floor is a class act.

Thanks man but I can't take credit for it. It's a garage I rent from a friend of mine just up the street from my house. It was built by her late husband who was a hot-rodder (a wealthy hot-rodder) and he built it to store all of his toys. It looks cool but I would never want it for a working garage. Great for display - not great for chemicals, paint, welding, etc... but thanks for the compliment!

Grady Cain

Reaction score
Happy Birthday TA must be close to lighting the candles

Getting closer but I still have some large components to restore. Hood needs some minor fiberglass work on the under-side, wheels & tires, upholstery and of course, the engine still has to be rebuild. That is headed to the machine shop in a week or 2. I'm just trying to get it done for it's 50th birthday!

jeff968

Reaction score
48 years young! Love the 2998450s! (Correction, 2944450s steel wheels)

Last edited:

Grady Cain

Reaction score
48 years young! Love the 2998450s!

I am not familiar with that part number. If you are referring to the steel wheels, they are the original 2944450 15x7" wheels with the very rare 3 1/8" deep trim rings. Jeff - your name and car seem familiar to me. I think we may have met at the Papa's show and at the Southbury Training School show at the Bethlehem Fairgrounds last year. Were you there with 2 other E-body friends of yours? 1 with a survivor AAR? If so, I remember your car - very nice...

jeff968

Reaction score
You are right on the part number and yes, that is what I was referring to. Thanks for the correction Grady. Yup, that was me. Hopefully we cross paths again in the future. Good luck.

Back