• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Has anyone removed or installed the rear SIDE windows? (Challenger)

70Hardtop

Reaction score
I did an extensive search on this forum for rear side windows Remove & Re-fit for Challenger but could not find anything but this one is a great thread for side windows on Cuda - they woudl be pretty much the same:

Thanks

Last edited:

Rapidfire

Reaction score
You take it out through the side opening and adjust a little with the window crank while about half way through the side opening.

Rapidfire

Reaction score
I did an extensive search on this forum for rear side windows Remove & Re-fit for Challenger but could not find anything but this one is a great thread for side windows on Cuda - they woudl be pretty much the same:

Thanks
It's pretty straight forward! Just roll the window up and take all the mounting bolts and sliders that hold the "quarter windows" then pull glass out from the top and angle to the front. Then pull the crank mechanism and tracks from the side opening. Did this a few times on my 70. Just take your time and you will see how they did it at the factory. On my orginal post I thought you were talking about the window crank mechanism as that is a little fun to get out but by adjusting it a little as you are removing it from the side it's a lot easier to do. Just trying to help. 😬

Back