• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

HDK looking for a test subject

Ghoulardi

Reaction score
Hello everyone at FEBO!

HemiDenny from FABO asked me to post a message on the B and E body forums that
he is ready to verify final fitment of his B&E body coil over front suspension conversion.

Denny has been building conversions for A-body's for the past 20 years and is able to
install any Mopar V8 (except Poly motors or Early 50's Hemis - yet) in 67-76 A-bodies
with flat no-scoop hoods, power steering and A/C if desired.

Denny is willing to give a $500 discount towards the purchase of HDK products to anyone
who can deliver an engineless 66+ B or 70+ E body to his shop and let him use it for trial
fitment it for approx one week. HDK is located about 40 minutes south of Toledo, OH.

Contact Denny at: [email protected]

PART2.jpg

PART2.jpg

Ghoulardi

Reaction score
HDK B-E body upper coil over shock support brace detail photos.

Upper part locates in the stock upper shock absorber mounting hole and the lower
mounts go through the stock frame with inner sleeves to prevent crushing and have
dedicated allen head mounting bolt receptacles. Shock mounting holes can be seen
at the top. When this is all mounted and tightened it makes a very stiff triangulation.

Brown Duster 7 013.JPGBrown Duster 7 014.JPGBrown Duster 7 015.jpgBrown Duster 7 016.jpgBrown Duster 7 018.JPG

Brown Duster 7 013.JPG

Brown Duster 7 014.JPG

Brown Duster 7 015.jpg

Brown Duster 7 016.jpg

Brown Duster 7 018.JPG

Ghoulardi

Reaction score
From Hemi Denny at HDK Suspensions:

Anyone within 100 miles of Findlay, Ohio have a B or E body I can test fit a K in?

Prefer late 60's early 70's

Just need to check new motor mount placement...

I'll come to you....bring my own block and tranny too.....take a whole hour maybe two.

Send a PM here. Thanks.

Ghoulardi

Reaction score
Got a member in Clinton Twp, Mi for a fitting. Going tomorrow. Thanks everybody.

Last edited:
Back