• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hellcat Engine, Six Speed Manual in Schwartz Performance Chassis for my 73 Cuda

1973CudaKJH

Reaction score
I just received my Schwartz Performance chassis and then installed the Hellcat engine and six speed manual for Cleveland Performance. Chassis & engine look fantastic.

Waited all most 10 months for chassis. Unfortunately, I used the time for body work. Dustless blasted car down to bare metal, painted in white epoxy primer. I have replaced firewall, cowl, front floor pan, right rear pan and numerous small pieces. All looks good , but still got trunk pan, rear tail section and rear quarter panels to replace. I have decided to make into a pro-turing Cuda & replacing all quarter & front panels with 71 sheet metal with shaker hood and 71 grille. Got all replacement metal on sight except hood and front fenders. Back order from AMD.

My skills with a Mig welder are greatly improved now, with all that practice. Still struggling with my Tig welder.

I'm going to have the original 340 engine (number matching) engine, transmission, rear end, hood, entire under carriage, hood & grill (many other parts) for sale once I'm down the road further. Still don't know exactly what I might need. Looking to sell as one unit. Be good for someone that needs entire parts for their restoration that is a shell or missing significant parts. All parts come from running, driving car. Texas inspection in 2021 and video of engine running. You can see post of car on my sight.
The FEBO sight's most useful & wise advise - sometimes you got to walk away and give it a rest.

Cheers,

1973CudaKJH
It's been a hot summer in Southern Texas

HC2.jpg

HC3.jpg

Hellcat1.JPEG

IMG_0368 (1).JPG

fk5aar

Reaction score
Keep up the good work….I wish I had your skills

Back