• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello. And help!

Abouttime

Reaction score
Hi, just found this forum as I was looking around for information on wiring harnesses. I have a 1970 Challenger that I have been dragging down the east coast for 30 years. I work on it in fits and spurts in between burying it under junk in the garage. My son has gotten me motivated again so hopefully I can stay on this project until it is running again. Glad to be here and no doubt I'll be leaning on many of you experienced people.
Thanks,
Allen

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
We always like pics of the cars. You have have a lot of very knowledgeable members her to help. Look forward to seeing the progress.

Last edited:

Abouttime

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
We always like pics of the cars. You have have a lot of very knowledge members her to help. Look forward to seeing the progress.
Thanks, I'll be leaning on some of that knowledge shortly. It's been so long I'm not sure where everything goes!

moparleo

Reaction score
:welcome:aboard. What exactly is your question on wiring? Best harnesses are sold by YearOne (actually made by M & H) or you can buy from M&H, These are factory duplicate harnesses . The first thing you need is a Factory Service Manual. Here is a link for that.

If you want real detail on assembly there are other sources.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Howdy from Colorado!

Beat to the punch! I'm getting slow in my old age!

Seriously though, we love pictures and learning about new cars. We also enjoy helping others get their gremlins beat out of the car!

Abouttime

Reaction score
Welcome from WA state, post your questions and some pictures.

Before @Cuda Hunter Hunter asks, do you have the fender tag? We all like to see them if available.
Attached is the tag. From a northern state, as you can tell by the rust holes.

Attachments

• Tag.jpg
    Tag.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 108

Mopar-Maniac

Reaction score
Hi, just found this forum as I was looking around for information on wiring harnesses. I have a 1970 Challenger that I have been dragging down the east coast for 30 years. I work on it in fits and spurts in between burying it under junk in the garage. My son has gotten me motivated again so hopefully I can stay on this project until it is running again. Glad to be here and no doubt I'll be leaning on many of you experienced people.
Thanks,
Allen
Welcome from Florida! Glad to see another 70 Challenger join the pack!

Cudaritis

Reaction score
Howdy from Colorado!

Beat to the punch! I'm getting slow in my old age!

Seriously though, we love pictures and learning about new cars. We also enjoy helping others get their gremlins beat out of the car!
Hey Mr. Cuda Hunter. I'm about 3 hours from you up here in New Castle. I bought an "all numbers matching" '70 cuda last September. It was on auction in Watuma Wisconsin. It is beautiful. Advertised as less than 200 miles on rotisserie restoration. The thing is, too many things caught my attention & I'm beginning to wonder if it is all true. Would I have any recourse if it isn't ? Not looking for legal advice, just curious if you might know of anyone who might have been in a similiar situation. Thank you. I need to take some better pictures.
20210923_185527.jpg

Back