1. Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from east Texas

Welcome Wagon

1. Robert Franke

Robert Franke New Member

I'm a retired GM dealer tech. 30+ years. I recently bought one of my bucket list cars! 71 challenger original Texas a/c car. I'm not a purest so it's got a 408 stroker where the 318 was! I have a shop at my house where I work on everything. I'm a member of lake county classics CC. I love hot rods! Always have! I've been involved with many types of motorsports from dirt to drag racing..besides my car I'm currently restoring the ac system on a cherry 69 GTX. Till I got my car I didn't realise how rare some of the parts are!! Jesus!! I like cruzing in th challenger. Old school look! I found this site while looking for a left side ac duct for my car..think I gotta make one.

20190928_143606.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. budascuda

budascuda Well-Known Member

Well sir, we are glad that you joined our site. What a beautiful challenger and a great picture, what is that Golden Homestead building in the background ?

3. rbbruno3

rbbruno3 Well-Known Member

Welcome Aboard, nice looking Challenger:thumbsup: do you have any GM muscle cars?

4. DetMatt1

DetMatt1 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

5. 440rush

440rush Active Member

Welcome to the site. Great looking Challenger. Have fun with it.

6. moparlee

moparlee Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site from Michigan. You have a great looking '71 Challenger:thumbsup:. You will find that you can build two GM cars for what it costs to build one Mopar:lol:

• Like Like x 1