• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from Missouri! r

Wags70ss

Reaction score
Dave here. Newby 😁 I have a 70 Challenger RT that I pulled out of a pig barn after 40 years, and a 73 Roadrunner with 22,000 original miles. If you want to see the Challenger, you can visit my YouTube channel Wags Automotive to see it rolling out of the pig barn. I'm currently working on it, getting it running and driving. If anyone is interested, both of them will be for sale eventually. I'll be going to the NoName Nationals (it's on YouTube as well) in 3 weeks and I plan to have the Roadrunner there. Come check it out! 😉

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
BE052877-52C5-4E16-A266-AE8B8218139C.jpeg

RCodeCuda

Reaction score
Dave here. Newby 😁 I have a 70 Challenger RT that I pulled out of a pig barn after 40 years, and a 73 Roadrunner with 22,000 original miles. If you want to see the Challenger, you can visit my YouTube channel Wags Automotive to see it rolling out of the pig barn. I'm currently working on it, getting it running and driving. If anyone is interested, both of them will be for sale eventually. I'll be going to the NoName Nationals (it's on YouTube as well) in 3 weeks and I plan to have the Roadrunner there. Come check it out! 😉
Welcome Wags! I used to live in Arnold years ago and am definitely missing my food Missoura-style!!!

:)

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Sounds like cool find.

I frequent St. Louis this time of the year to watch a little baseball. Redbirds up 8 games!

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Sure! Can someone please tell me how to do that?
Go to the youtube page and copy the address on the top. click on it, if it highlights right click there and click copy. then come back here and edit. click past in message area. If you don't understand search copy and past.

Flat-Tappet

Reaction score
Now THAT’S a barn find! Bravo. Welcome to the site!

I am curious to see how you will treat the car from a preservation / restoration standpoint. It’s going to be an adventure!

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan!

That is a great find! Show us some pics when you get it cleaned up.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Dude, Dude, you gotta stop leading off with this photo, you're killin' me bro.............
I bothers me too! I just have to figure out if it's an A body or an E body.It's confuses me in so many ways! There are such graceful lines,curves and Amenities. The styling is exquisite.It's like a death of a thousand small cuts. I like my eye candy! This is what Dreams are made of.

Last edited:

Wags70ss

Reaction score
Now THAT’S a barn find! Bravo. Welcome to the site!

I am curious to see how you will treat the car from a preservation / restoration standpoint. It’s going to be an adventure!
Well, I'm not a Mopar guy (sorry guys) and I promised Larry that I'd take it back to Iowa and let him drive it one more time. So I'm going to get it running and driving, add a few upgrades, take it back to Iowa, then sell it. Any takers? 😜

RCodeCuda

Reaction score
Well, I'm not a Mopar guy (sorry guys) and I promised Larry that I'd take it back to Iowa and let him drive it one more time. So I'm going to get it running and driving, add a few upgrades, take it back to Iowa, then sell it. Any takers? 😜
Bro, never admit you are a non-MOPAR guy after you freshened up/partially restored a MOPAR and are trying to sell it on a MOPAR forum. Folks on this forum are going to be skeptical as hell of your work since this audience is essentially compromised of hardcore MOPAR enthusiasts/purists!!!

What you’ve done is sacrilegious but at least you’ve got a very cool car to deflect some of the heat! GLWS...

😆😆😆

Back