• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from Racine, Wi

Craig J

Reaction score
I am planning to build a nice daily driver car that looks like a 71 Cuda 440+6 / shaker / 4 speed / dana 60. I am not really a hoarder, so any of the 73 stuff that comes off will get sold or given away. The car currently has a 494" RB, 23 spline 4 speed and a non pinion snubber dana 60.
Cuda Dec 17 2021.jpg

Last edited:

budascuda

Reaction score
Welcome from Canada,
We are greatful that you are not a hoarder! 😁
All the best.....

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan!
Your 73 looks really nice already, keep us posted on your progress.

gzig5

Reaction score
Local welcome from Mequon, WI!
Nice looking car and it sounds like a fun project. I am working on a 73 Cuda so looking forward to see what falls off yours.

Dodgefreak

Reaction score
I am planning to build a nice daily driver car that looks like a 71 Cuda 440+6 / shaker / 4 speed / dana 60. I am not really a hoarder, so any of the 73 stuff that comes off will get sold or given away. The car currently has a 494" RB, 23 spline 4 speed and a non pinion snubber dana 60.View attachment 88680
We just bought a 73 to put together for my wife and need a bit of everything. I have only been a member a couple months, what is the proper way to reach out to you about seeing what you have available? Thank you.

Craig J

Reaction score
We just bought a 73 to put together for my wife and need a bit of everything. I have only been a member a couple months, what is the proper way to reach out to you about seeing what you have available? Thank you.
I started a thread in the member restoration section.

The fiberglass fenders and aar hood are both in very poor condition, but perhaps can be repaired. I will be offering them in trade for a case of Spotted Cow or Yuengling beer, depending on where the new owner is located. :)

Dodgefreak

Reaction score
lol... thanks... I mostly need wiring harness, A/C parts under the hood, and a radio to fill the hole where it used to be.

Back