• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from South Texas!!!

JIMMY DIXON

Reaction score
This is my first post although I joined a little while back. I finally had enough patience to sit down, load a picture and get this done. I'm honored to be a part of this group and have been in the auto repair business for 38 years now. The mopar in my garage right now is a 70 Challenger R/T u code but has a 516 stroker six pack. It's an automatic, dana 60 with 3:55 gears, Mopar sourced 4 wheel disc brakes off some kind of Imperial I'm told. I've taken this car all over the United States on Hot Rod Power Tour and the Vintage Air road tour to Pueblo Colorado. I'm also in the Hot Rod business so anything I can do to help just ask and right or wrong, I'll share an opinion.

NSRA event 744.JPG

Oystercopy

Reaction score
Beautiful car Jimmy! I noticed your post because I live near the Austin area. I have a 70 Plum Crazy Convertible with a 440/ 4-Speed. Take care and welcome to the club!

moparlee

Reaction score
Very nice Challenger Jimmy:thumbsup:. Welcome to the site from Michigan. There is a great group of fellow Mopar enthusiasts here.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome aboard from Little Rock!
Super nice ride you have. Glad you’re on the site.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Panama !
there were a few years where the Imperial used rear disc brakes & they can be fitted to any Mopar but parts are hard to source for them

Back