• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from the Pacific Northwest

NorsebyNW

Reaction score
I'd like to introduce myself. I have a 1972 Plymouth Cuda that was my first car in high school. It's Basin Street Blue, White Interior, White Vinyl Roof. It's a 340 with a 727 slapstick automatic. The car is in desperate need of love but I keep slowly making progress. My other Mopar vehicles are a 1978 Dodge W200 that is equipped with a 360 that's backed by a four speed. It's a long bed two door Custom. Finally I have a 1971 B body. It's a Satellite Sebring Plus two door. N Code 383 with a console shift 727. The car is heavily optioned. It was my older brothers first car and when his previous wife wanted him to sell it I bought it about fifteen years ago from him. Anyhow, I guess I've actually introduced the cars more than myself but hey isn't that some of what this site is all about? I'm in the Portland Oregon area. Been into Mopars because of my older brothers for over forty-five years. Please take a look at Portland Oregon Craigslist. I have a stash of parts that I'm blowing the dust off and selling. Many more items to be listed as I dig them out and take photos. I am hoping with some expertise and advice from you, that are much more knowledgeable, we can get these parts to people that need them. I've had them stored about thirty -five years! Thanks for your interest.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Enough talk, how about some pics??:lol:

NorsebyNW

Reaction score
IMG_3033.jpg
20170615_102720.jpg
Cuda.jpg
IMG_20200417_073419601.jpg

NorsebyNW

Reaction score
Not the best images but for now it's all I have. The black and white I did in high school photography class. Hope you enjoy having a look at some survivors.

Rapidfire

Reaction score
Welcome from Nebraska! Nice Mopars! Thanks for the pics! How about listing your E BODY parts on this site? :)

Hemi392

Reaction score
Yes, please list here... i'm just south of you and have a 70 cuda project. also a bunch of extra 71 cuda parts...

NorsebyNW

Reaction score
Okay give me some time. I'll do my best to post items over the upcoming days. Some of it I'm uncertain of application so hopefully we can pool our knowledge?

BSG

Reaction score
Welcome! would be happy to take some ebody parts from u if you have. 71challenger lt door and both fenders

NorsebyNW

Reaction score
I've started posting here in the for sale section. Many more items to follow, with time. BSG, I've responded to you hopefully correctly on the door and fenders question. Thank you to all who have already and those who do continue to give a warm welcome. Nice to finally stop lurking and join the community.

:usflag:

Back