• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello From Washington!

DeviantRider

Reaction score
Hello everyone my names Josh I am 18 years old from Washington. This is my first classic car I really wish it was a 2 door but beggar's can't be choosers. I plan on restoring it with my father. He used to have a 72 2door when I was a kid and my favorite thing was cruising around town in it with him. We plan on putting a 440 Big Block in it, and repainting it with Plum Crazy Purple.View attachment 77305

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! What exactly did you buy? If it has more than 2 doors it’s not an E-body But I’m excited to see it anyway.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas Josh!
show us a pic of your car when you get time. Couldn’t get the attachment to open.

DeviantRider

Reaction score
Oh okay, yes it is a 4 door 72 satellite. I’m still very new to mopar scene could you point me into the right direction for the proper forums please!
861F56F2-3691-4641-A647-053DFDA21A90.jpeg

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Cool car! Always glad to see a more door making it back to a regular driver!
ForBbodiesonly might be better for you as the satellite is a B body. However, ebodies are the preferred mopar so you might just want to stick around here for a while!

What motor does the satellite have in it?

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Cool car! Always glad to see a more door making it back to a regular driver!
ForBbodiesonly might be better for you as the satellite is a B body. However, ebodies are the preferred mopar so you might just want to stick around here for a while!

What motor does the satellite have in it?
I beg to differ Josh, go big or go home!:lol:
5F709052-F3E7-4C13-AC00-E97A06FB241E.jpeg

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I don't have a C body yet. I have really grown to like C bodies and I'm looking for one. Of course I'm after a fuselage. 70 fury sport gt is the dream. Sure, one with a 6 pack is in the dream also.
You do have some cool slab sides Matt!

Adam

Reaction score
Hello everyone my names Josh I am 18 years old from Washington. This is my first classic car I really wish it was a 2 door but beggar's can't be choosers. I plan on restoring it with my father. He used to have a 72 2door when I was a kid and my favorite thing was cruising around town in it with him. We plan on putting a 440 Big Block in it, and repainting it with Plum Crazy Purple.View attachment 77305
What city in Washington?

Adam

Reaction score
I’m near Leavenworth half the time, and Spokane the other 1/2...

Back