• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

HELP: Hydraulic Clutch Setup for stock pedal.

hogpowr

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just put in a tremec 5 speed into my 70 Challenger. I decided to go with a Hydraulic clutch/ Throwout bearing. Very tight space for me by the clutch pedal. I've been looking for a nice hydraulic clutch conversion to use my existing pedal. I don't want to completely re work the fire wall? Has anyone done this and if so, did you make or buy a bracket? I can weld and FAB. so if you can help, I can probably make it.

Help and ideas would be very much appreciated. Even a picture or two!!

Thanks Rob

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
There are 2 that bolt into the oval hole in the firewall & the pushrod connects onto the stock pedal , Keisler , bad system takes hours to bleed the air out .
The second system is far better ,I cannot remember the name of it , BigBlue73 on the CC site works for Classic trans conversions / Hurst & has access to the better system

hogpowr

Reaction score
Thanks. I already bought a willwood master cylinder, but I can return it or perhaps it will fit. From what I've seen most of the small master cylinders have same bolt pattern.

Back