• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Help identifying this Challenger T/A spoiler

Bstoker87

Reaction score
Picked this up today second hand and found some marks on it but not sure who made it.

It has the Chrysler mark and part numbers but i can't figure out the square mark with the W in it after the part numbers.

20220527_175705.jpg

Bug Guy

Reaction score
Picked this up today second hand and found some marks on it but not sure who made it.

It has the Chrysler mark and part numbers but i can't figure out the square mark with the W in it after the part numbers.

View attachment 94314
Some parts are made by other company’s for the big 3 auto manufacturers, That might be there logo showing who made it. They always put a factory part number them . Not everything is made in house.

moparleo

Reaction score
Most parts are made by outside vendors now. The closest to making their cars all in house was Ford back in the early 1900's.
They made their own steel, grew their own wood, did their own casting etc...tires and gas was about all they didn't make.
Dodge bros did supply engines and transmissions on the early Model T's though.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Actually very early on Ford had a rubber factory in South America but I don’t think it worked out very well for them. I believe the factory and the city that was built for the workers still lay abandoned to this day.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Last edited:
Back