• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Help! - Need Interior Fastener Kit List

ctaarman

Reaction score
I'm doing a 70 'cuda bone stock restoration and rounding the final curve with regards to interior. I'm reinstalling everything after I restoration, including dash, dash instruments, interior trim pieces such as a-pillar trim, door panels, etc. Two years ago I ordered a complete package of interior screw fasteners from Classic Industries (they get it from somewhere else in the US). It came with I believe, 24 packets of screws. Bonehead that i am, I have somehow misplaced the one pager that describes each set of screws by packet number (1-24). Normally I label things and keep them organized. Can't figure out how I misplaced it.
Some screw packets are obvious, some aren't. And I can't simply compare the screws to ones taken out because when I disassembled it, there was more incorrect fastener hardware in the interior than correct hardware, with different screw types in adjacent holes - a real mess. I reached out to Classic Industries but they are on minimum staff, no one can go out and just pick the part at the warehouse due to covid. I even thought of simply ordering another kit, then taking a copy of the list then returning it for a refund, but the lead time on new orders is three weeks.
I am hoping that someone has a copy of the one page listing that comes with this kit?

douglas17

Reaction score
This is a list I have for a Barracuda. It might be a shot in the dark. which should be pretty much the same. Hope it helps, picture of list enclosed.

DSCF6060.JPG

DSCF6062.JPG

ctaarman

Reaction score
@douglas17,

You are a prince. Thank you so much for taking the time to post. I'm 99% sure it is the same as mine. You saved me 3 weeks or more!

Back