• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hemi 2780559M flow numbers

STXCuda

Reaction score
As the title says, I am searching for flow numbers on the 2780559M heads. I plan on building a stock displacement 426 for a good solid street car. I want to match the cam to the flow characteristics of the heads but can't seem to find much information. I've only been able to find supposed intake flow numbers but exhaust numbers are extremely important as well. Want to get it right. Also if anyone has any porting tips for these heads. I'll listen to any and all advice, first time building a HEMI. Thanks!

oldkimmer

Reaction score
I hate to say it but there isn’t much traffic on this site. FBBO is full of Hemi guys just waiting to offer up help. FABO has the most traffic but not as many Hemi guys. Kim

STXCuda

Reaction score
I hate to say it but there isn’t much traffic on this site. FBBO is full of Hemi guys just waiting to offer up help. FABO has the most traffic but not as many Hemi guys. Kim
Yup I'm a member on both other sites mentioned. Haha I agree FABO I use for my small block questions and FBBO for the big block. I will chime in over there. Thanks

Back