• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hi all

kiwi340

Reaction score
hi guys and gals,my name is kyle and im down in little old New Zealand. Ive got a 1970 cuda clone with a 340,i will post some photos as soon as i can,no doubt i will have plenty of questions to ask over time and some parts to try and source, cheers kyle

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Hey Kyle, Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Look forward to seeing the Cuda.

CudaKeith

Reaction score
Kyle, I hate waiting until the next morning for the parts store to open, I could only imagine what you have to go through.

kiwi340

Reaction score
hi keith,yea you got that right parts can be a problem down here but i have had good experiences so far but have heard some horrer stories of parts not turning up etc.Freight is usualy the killer it is often more than the parts are worth!

Low deck

Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow new member. And I thought shipping and taxes in California were bad.....I admire your dedication to Mopar all the way down there.

kiwi340

Reaction score
you know what its like once that mopar gets under your skin its like an addiction

kiwi340

Reaction score
cuda photos

Hi guys,thought i had better post some photos of our cuda clone.Hope they come out ok my computer skills are limited!!!

#1.jpg

#2.jpg

#4.jpg

cudana2.jpg

cudanw1.jpg

cudanw3.jpg

cudanw4.jpg

Back